If unit chirps every 30 sec it needs to be replaced.
Note: If you have 2 alarms in your unit the second is a Smoke Only Alarm
- Turn counter clock wise to remove.
- Squeeze on both sides of the quick disconnect clip to remove alarm.
New Alarm Installation
- Contact the superintendent or Purchase replacement unit at Home Depot.
Talking Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm. (120 V) Model: i12010SCOCA
Installation - read installation instructions
- Unpackage new unit.
- Squeeze on both sides of the quick disconnect clip and connect alarm.
- Turn clockwise to connect unit.
- Push test button to reset alarm
Kidde Pro Series Talking Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm User Guide
Kidde Pro Series
120 V Hardwired
Talking Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Home Depot Store SKU 1000806867
Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Unit should be good for 10 Years.
WSCC #381 accepts no liability for the content of this document, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.