Note: only larger units have a 2nd smoke only alarm. If you only have 1 smoke alarm in your unit it is the Combination Smoke & CO Alarm
Alarm has an expiry date on the bottom or side of the unit.
Direct Wired 120 Volts AC, no battery backup.
- Turn counter clock wise to remove.
- Squeeze on both sides of the quick disconnect clip to remove alarm.
New Alarm Installation
- The units can be purchased on line only at Home Depot.
Kidde Pro Series Model i12020ACA.
Installation - read installation instructions.
- Unpackage new unit.
- Squeeze on both sides of the quick disconnect clip and connect alarm.
Caution: new quick disconnect may require 120 Volt AC wiring by a qualified electrician.
- Turn clockwise to connect unit.
Kidde Pro Series Model i12020ACA
Part Number: P1235CA
Home Depot Store SKU 1000416667
Smoke Alarm Unit should be good for 10 Years
WSCC #381 accepts no liability for the content of this document, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.